Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Signs of Surrender-"The Turn Around"

Signs of Surrender-“The Turn Around”

1. No longer defensive
2. Living in the “here & now” (present moment)
3. Willingness to follow advice
4. Not blame anyone including ourselves
5. Ability to laugh
6. Can apologize
7. Interested in inventory (becomes curious about the concept)
8. No concern of why I’m an alcoholic
9. Grateful
10. Sense of optimism, hopeful outlook on life.

“Acceptance appears to be a state of mind in which the individual accepts rather than rejects or resists: he is able to take things in, to go along with, to cooperate, to be receptive.”-Harry M. Tiebout, M.D.

Daily Gratitude:
I am grateful to be a child of God. Today I will be aware that God loves me. I pray that I embrace a childlike attitude in my heart.

No comments: