Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A New Beginning

Every day we are granted a new beginning. A chance to start a new, a chance to do the next right thing, a chance to make a difference in the lives of others. The only reason we have been given these opportunities is because we are sober and working a program.

There is no way we would be where we are if it weren't for the rooms of A.A./N.A., the 12 Steps, our sponsor, our support group, our higher power. So today, try to do something better, whether it's for you or for someone else, make a positive step in your life. Tomorrow you can do it all over again! This is a gift that we are grateful for.


November 9-Daily Gratitude
I am grateful for all the new beginnings in my life. Today I will identify the new beginnings before me. I pray that I recognize the opportunity for new beginnings in life.

1 comment:

Drug Rehab in NJ said...

I totally agree with this. We all deserve second chances in life. Let's take this opportunity to do the right things in life, appreciate the blessings we receive everyday. And of course, enjoy a righteous and moral life.